- The love of a good woman.
- Adorable puppy.
- The friends who take the time to reach out to you and touch base when you’re feeling down. It’s always a surprise who comes through for you in those moments, but it’s lovely all the same. Thank you so much.
- Custom band matchbooks came in the mail.
- Kiss’ “Forever.” I officially renounce my previous antipathy for this band. @smokingintheboysroom will revel in her victory.
- Wanda Jackson’s “Hard Headed Woman.” That chick seems positively NASTY.
Forgive the positivity. It’s just been a tough few days and I’m trying to reign in anxiety by focusing on the good. I’ll soon be back to my normal, bitter self, neither too angst ridden nor bubbly.